ToasterServers Network <BETA>
Photo 
Welcome!

Join at:
toasterservers.ddns.net

This is a new network of servers I am hosting with some specialized hardware at my house. It will be made up of a single, but powerful 8-core machine running a single, but huge server that hopefully some of you find fun. Smile

Current Servers:
Super Smash Bros. (MCSmash2)
KitPvP (MCArena)

Servers to be added:
Parkour
HungerGames

Hardware:
Octa-core Odroid-XU3 Lite, 2GB RAM, 1.7GHz ARM-Cortex A15-A7.

I would very much appreciate anyone who wishes to join me and bug test, my plugins (with the exeption if HungerGames, made by NiLSPACE. He's a better programmer than me so I'll assume it works. Big Grin) have not been tested with more than 2 people. I would very much appreciate any help. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Just a suggestion but you should change the servers description to something cool, also what hardware is the server running on?
Thanks given by:
Right now, it's a bit of a beta/development server for my plugins. I'll definatly change that later. Its running on a octa-core Odroid-XU3.
Thanks given by:
I have actually implemented MCArena in the same server as MCSmash. Due to some BungeeCord bugginess, this network will be fused into a single megaserver. This server will be back up very shortly (possibly a couple of hours), so check back. Smile
Thanks given by:
If this is going to be online most of the time, consider PM'ing me and adding the server to the list.
Thanks given by:
I will do that once most of my plugins and stuff are set up. Smile
Thanks given by:
Are you running EMMC with your XU3?
Thanks given by:
Yup. Using 16GB eMMC 5.0 flash.
Thanks given by:
Thumbs Up 
(12-12-2015, 06:04 AM)DiamondToaster Wrote: Yup. Using 16GB eMMC 5.0 flash.

The emmc is so much nicer and faster than SDcards.

Nice seerver and low power to boot....
Thanks given by:
Yup. It's usually 8-12x faster when transferring large files.
Thanks given by: