Lua Challenge: the Catastrophes plugin
(05-23-2015, 07:54 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: Apache License is a type of license, just like MIT or GNU Wink

The apache webserver doesn't have anything to do with this Smile

Xoft has "- The code must be under a permissible open-source license (unlicense / public domain preferred)" as one of the conditions for this challenge, but I have a really limited knowledge about licenses.

OHHH literally just the licensing you're interested in xD my bad I thought maybe there was a much more lucrative secret reasoning behind wanting that. See thinking outside of the box isn't ALWAYS the best choice xD
Thanks given by:
I did it, I made 2 "catastrophies" that put MCServer on it's knees and screaming for mercy. Big Grin I made a tornado with falling block entities and explosive meteors. I'll put screenshots if anyone wants them. I got MCServer to crash/segfault a few times. Tongue
Thanks given by:
(05-23-2015, 11:02 AM)DiamondToaster Wrote: I'll put screenshots if anyone wants them.

We have to ask? SadTongue yes please show us!
Thanks given by:
Here's some screenshots. It's a lot more epic in motion, but these are the small variants of the stuff. Any larger would have crashed my server. Tongue Anyone is welcome to join for a tour on my server tomorrow if they wanna see it in action.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
I will check that out tomorrow if I have time and you are on! i gotta see these meteors! if its whitelisted just add s32ialx
Thanks given by:
It's not whitelisted, and if you live in Europe, I'll be on at about 4 PM your time, I live in America. Smile
Thanks given by:
(05-23-2015, 01:54 PM)DiamondToaster Wrote: It's not whitelisted, and if you live in Europe, I'll be on at about 4 PM your time, I live in America. Smile

nah i'm a night hawk i'm eastern timezoneTongue
Thanks given by:
Same here, I'm on right now.

toasterservers.ddns.net
Thanks given by:
(05-23-2015, 11:02 AM)DiamondToaster Wrote: I got MCServer to crash/segfault a few times. :P

:(
Thanks given by:
Wow, my tornado makes the server lag down to 300 ms per tick (3 TPS).
Thanks given by: