Gratipay team
Gratipay is restructuring, they're removing the old teams and changing the inner workings overall. I've taken the opportunity to apply for an official Team in the new model. So far it's pending approval, I'll post more info when I know more.
Thanks given by:
Great. I'm pretty sure that the team will be approved, our organisation fits almost perfectly with their model.

Smile

(I was unable to apply for a team due to bank/paypal requirements, so thanks for taking up the task of management).
Thanks given by:
The team is still "unreviewed". I've written to the Gratipay support and they replied that they're a bit behind the schedule but they should be reviewing our team later today.
Thanks given by:
Hopefully they get around to it soon. But they've had a lot to go through recently, with their payment provider shutting down,and having to change their business model completely.
Thanks given by:
I think the layout of our organisation may be incompatible with the new Gratipay.

They seem to be transitioning from open projects to open companies, which I think would require us to have a company that represents the project.
Thanks given by: