Buildrecall
I'd like to suggest a plugin that can be used as an anti-grief thing, how should it work?

Cuboid tool:

Either a stick or if you implement it into WorldEdit.
Left-click = set point 1
Right-click= set point 2

Commanads:

/recall (Date examples: "22/6.2015+" "28/6.2015-")
Returns: User ID and block types placed within the targeted area.
Example:
Date: 23/6 2015
<User1>: 3x Obsidian, 5x Stone and 7x Red Wool/Removed 510 blocks. time: 11:05-18:50
<User2>: 8x Lava and 150x Bedrock/Removed 0 blocks. 19:00-23:59
________
Date: 25/6 2015
<User1>: 50x Obsidian, 20x Stone and 67x Red Wool/Removed 0 blocks. 10:00-15:00
<User2>: 15x Bedrock/Removed 0 blocks. 13:05-20:00

/recall undo ("User ID")
Returns: All blocks placed/removed within the targeted area will be restored to the state it was before the user(s) did anything.

/recall restore
Returns: Restoring the area to it's original state before anyone did anything.

/recall redo ("User ID")
Returns: The opposite of "/recall undo"

/recall freeze "area name"
Returns: A build/grief free area

/recall unfreeze "area name"
Returns: The opposite of "/recall freeze"

/recall block "User ID"(works both with a targeted area and globally)
Returns: Blocks the user from bilding/griefing within the area or globally

/recall deselect
Returns: Deselects the targeted area so that you don't accidently change anything there.

I can't think of anymore for now, but might come up with something in the future so I'll just update this post then in that case.

But yeah, this would be great to have to be honest.
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Do you mean something like this? Though I wouldn't recommend using that plugin since it's really slow.
Thanks given by:
(06-26-2015, 02:29 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: Hello and welcome to the forum.

Do you mean something like this? Though I wouldn't recommend using that plugin since it's really slow.

I've been here for a while Nil, just haven't done anything for a whileTongue but yeah, something like that but both have those commands I suggested and be usable with a selection tool.
Thanks given by:
I'm so sorry! I just played another game, and someone new joined there. I had that name in my head.. my bad:|
Thanks given by:
(06-26-2015, 02:52 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: I'm so sorry! I just played another game, and someone new joined there. I had that name in my head.. sorry :|

hehe, NPTongue
Thanks given by:
So what do you think Nil, do you think you can implement these when you get around to learning sqlite?
Thanks given by:
I actualy already made an sqlite version, though I didn't have the time to test it properly (Since this is anti-grief I suspect people want it to work properly Wink)
Thanks given by:
(06-26-2015, 06:19 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: I actualy already made an sqlite version, though I didn't have the time to test it properly (Since this is anti-grief I suspect people want it to work properly Wink)

put it up on the forum and tell them to only report the failures, and since you're an admin you can like edit their posts when you've fixed the problem.

Example:
Done

Something like that to keep track of the things you've fixed and what not, that should save you some timeBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Alright, I'll upload the code tomorrow Wink I've already turned off my laptop.
Thanks given by:
I uploaded it: https://github.com/NiLSPACE/PreciousBlocks
Thanks given by: