1000th star on Github meetup
Xoft could you give me the permission to write into the announcements forum? I wanna write an official announcement for the meetup. I think it'll happen round February next year
Thanks given by:
sorry, but I think that's not too bad. SphinxC0re said he has a vps idling around, I think it's not that bad. otherwise what's with the domain mc-server.org? Is it possible?
Thanks given by:
The domain redirection should have no effect on emails - a CNAME record is completely seperate from an A record. If your registrar doesn't support that then you should change.
Thanks given by:
I could also setup a mail service for redirecting mails properly

WhoopsTongue wrong thread
Thanks given by:
Do we already have an address where the meetup is held? Also, do we have to arrange our own accommodation?
Thanks given by:
Indeed, we do. I proposed the place within the Doodle poll. It's a local hackerspace that has proposed to support us
Thanks given by:
You have to arrange your own accommodation
Thanks given by:
Okay, by the looks of it, the meeting will happen at the end of February from the 19th to the 21th. "Registrations" to the meetup are just for statistics, so that I can see how many of you will come: http://doodle.com/poll/ywaucxvcyzstt36z

The location is mentioned in the Doodle poll. It's a local hackerspace.

Everyone is welcome, but remember that you have to arrange your own accommodation. One could stay at my house, but that's all I have (PM or email me).
Thanks given by:
I suppose we can't all bring airbeds and sleep at the hackerspace?Tongue It would reduce the costs and trouble allot.
Thanks given by:
I guess you are right, but the hackerspace doesn't have any room for that itself. But I could arrange a room for airbeddingBig Grin
Thanks given by: