Several problems I've encountered
When I've started my Cuberite application, I had no idea, what minecraft server must do and what it contains in memory.
Now I'm more experienced, but I have some questions or problems reports(you need to choise).
Okay, the first one.

I don't know why, but in my world speed of growing vines is just too fast.
Does anyone know, how to reduce it?
And another one is hunger speed, I just can't do any move in survival without taking all of my hunger points.
I didn't find any speed option in settings.ini or in world settings.
Can anyone be a captain?

Second. Sometimes things that drop after you destroy blocks or kill players aren't pickable, and after you reenter they disappear. They are visible for multiple players.
You can find them in a different place(surprise!) and they then disappear in the first one(not always) after pick up.

Third. Enchanted swords with no knockback push enemies in a pretty distance(about 2-3 blocks).

Fourth. I want to enchant not only swords, but blocks too(I've seen that in other servers running on Java). Why enchant command doesn't enchant anything on anything? I need that.

Fifth. Is there any way for protecting chests of players with a small update for privateblocks plugin?

Sixth. Why I can't tame ocelot? I want cats.

Seventh. Why animal's AI is so poor? I can't push animals like on Java server(just by stepping inside of them)

Eightth. I've seen a topic about missing features, but what about telling when horse and pig riding will be added?

Ninth. Anvil doesn't work properly(doesn't enchant things with enchanted books).

Tenth. Enchant command doesn't enchant books...

Eleventh. Belt for leading animals doesn't work too. They don't follow you.

Oh, and Twelfth. Growing vines sometimes hang in air, and I can't destroy them, they just ignore my mouse. The only way to destroy them is put a block in the place where vines exist or use WorldEdit's set.
Thanks given by:
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Basically all the things you noted is known. We just don't have the time and man-power to fix them. Allot of things just aren't implemented yet for that reason.
Thanks given by:
Hello, thanks c:
So you recommend me use Java server instead of waiting for an update?
Thanks given by:
That depends on what you want. For an survival server Cuberite isn't that good of a choice, but for a creative server Cuberite is pretty good. We have a Cuberite server where people can create structures for the world generator (though I just noticed that it's offline). There are allot of people who enjoyed building structures there.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I need a survival server.
That's so hurts, so fast and nice server, but with a few things to fix and this...
Did you count percentage of how fast your server vs Java server?

Is there any hope for problems solution? Or can I help with development?
Thanks given by:
I've just went to servers subforum and seen there survival cuberite server.
Hunger speed there is normal. How can I fix that?
Thanks given by:
Perhaps that server has uses a newer version of Cuberite. I remember tigerw messing with it not too long ago.
Thanks given by:
For your last question: Yes, you can indeed help us with development if you know how to program in c++. For the start it would be enough if you tried to solve one of these issues: https://github.com/cuberite/cuberite/labels/easy
Thanks given by:
About hunger, it appears the build server has run out of disk space. Additionally, the Windows slaves appear to be offline. Consequently builds are 1-3 months out of date and so you didn't get the fix if you downloaded the precompiled executableTongue

I've informed bearbin who manages the builds.
Thanks given by:
Can anyone attach latest build? I'm currently installing VS, and it's going to install for several hours ahead.
Thanks given by: