SVN Builds
(11-08-2011, 08:23 AM)Kwen Wrote: Hmm, right now it's more like daily svn build releases >_>

Sometimes hourly. Tongue

We've had four updates today all ready.

(11-08-2011, 09:10 AM)ThuGie Wrote: Seems to compile in windows x64 i needed to change
#include "afxres.h"
to
#include "windows.h"

got any better solutions ?

Your only options as far as I know is to either get the full version of VC2010, or change that one line. I haven't had any trouble just changing the line. My personal favorite option is to compile and use it in linux.Tongue

I can make EXEs and compiled linux executables available at any point. It's just that the server is being updated so frequently and with such large updates that it'll be out dated within hours.

We just got done adding pistons in a little over a day, and redstone is getting closer and closer to working like it does on the Notch/Jeb_ian server... well, it will work similarly, not the same because it'll be at least 10 times better on MCServer.
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2011, 09:38 AM)ThuGie Wrote: Edit:
Another bug when its night and i do /time day
It says i set it to day but it stays dark later i get a glitch getting light for a sec then dark again after waiting a bit it turns day again..
Quite weird lol.
Ah it seems it keeps glitching getting dark/light while i walk.

That started happening after FakeTruth added multiple world support. I haven't looked into the cause yet.
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2011, 09:53 AM)ThuGie Wrote: Ah i see,
Hope to see it fixed soon for now i will just not use that command.
Uhm is it btw ok to post bugs here or do you rather not have that ?

actually, it looks like either Luthrandel or Kwen has already fixed the bug in Core.lua. I'm not sure if they've uploaded it though.

I personally don't care where bugs get posted. lol, by I think FakeTruth prefers we use http://www.mc-server.org/support/. I haven't really been using it because no one else has yet, but I think that would be the better place to post them.
Thanks given by:
All I know is cWorld::m_Time is going twice as fast when there are two worlds (and 3x when 3 worlds, you get it) because it's a static/shared variable. This should be changed (obviously), but I don't think this is the cause of that glitch.

Unfortunately I still can't commit my stuff because I can't get squirrel to compile in Linux. I haven't tried again though, since I'm a little busy now.
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2011, 10:37 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: All I know is cWorld::m_Time is going twice as fast when there are two worlds (and 3x when 3 worlds, you get it) because it's a static/shared variable. This should be changed (obviously), but I don't think this is the cause of that glitch.

Unfortunately I still can't commit my stuff because I can't get squirrel to compile in Linux. I haven't tried again though, since I'm a little busy now.

What kind of error are you getting when you try to compile?
Thanks given by:
[Image: 31019461564-orig.png]

I use SqPlus which uses a buttload of templated classes and functions, and I think something is going wrong there
Thanks given by:
Are you compiling on linux or cygwin?
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2011, 10:51 AM)rs2k Wrote: Are you compiling on linux or cygwin?
Cygwin

(11-08-2011, 10:53 AM)ThuGie Wrote: cPickup* Pickup = new cPickup( (int)(m_Pos->x*32), (int)(m_Pos->y*32), (int)(m_Pos->z*32), cItem( E_ITEM_STRING, (rand() % 3) ) );
Will drop 0 to 2 strings right.
But if its 0 will it glitch or ?

I *think* it will crash the client
Thanks given by:
This post makes me think SqPlus is incompatible with Cygwin:

http://forum.squirrel-lang.org/default.a...sts&m=1937

If you want to commit the changes I can test the build on my linux install.

ThuGie:

Try something like this:
Code:
    int rand_drop = (rand() % 3);
    if ( (rand() % 1) == 0 )
    {
        if ( rand_drop == 0 )
        {
        }
        else if ( rand_drop == 1 )
        {
            cPickup* Pickup = new cPickup( (int)(m_Pos->x*32), (int)(m_Pos->y*32), (int)(m_Pos->z*32), cItem( E_ITEM_STRING, 1 ) );
            Pickup->Initialize( GetWorld() );
        }
        else
        {
            cPickup* Pickup = new cPickup( (int)(m_Pos->x*32), (int)(m_Pos->y*32), (int)(m_Pos->z*32), cItem( E_ITEM_STRING, 2 ) );
            Pickup->Initialize( GetWorld() );
        }
    }
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2011, 11:03 AM)rs2k Wrote: This post makes me think SqPlus is incompatible with Cygwin:

http://forum.squirrel-lang.org/default.a...sts&m=1937

If you want to commit the changes I can test the build on my linux install.

I committed it.
In SquirrelBindings.h use #define USE_SQUIRREL 1 to enable squirrel (I did this so it doesn't actually break the Linux build)

GL & HF!
Thanks given by: