Server crush
When the name of the player like "www.mamont///1234" the server disconnects all players and crash after 5 attempts.
Thanks given by:
I don't think names like that are possible with non-cracked clients. Perhaps we should add such a check for cracked servers.
Thanks given by:
Username can be max 16 characters long and only this are allowed
Code:
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789_
Thanks given by:
(12-01-2015, 01:16 AM)Seadragon91 Wrote: Username can be max 16 characters long and only this are allowed
Code:
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789_
Any character can be used in a username on a Cuberite server, as long as the username is under 17 characters.

The character limit issue is reported here: https://github.com/cuberite/cuberite/issues/2545
Thanks given by:
Yes, sorry the limit is for vanilla server in online mode.

The question is, if that should be fixed. If yes then we could use HOOK_HANDSHAKE to check the username. This could be done in Plugin Core, I am not sure if this will work. Have no cracked client to test that.
Thanks given by:
(12-01-2015, 02:05 AM)Seadragon91 Wrote: Yes, sorry the limit is for vanilla server in online mode.

The question is, if that should be fixed. If yes then we could use HOOK_HANDSHAKE to check the username. This could be done in Plugin Core, I am not sure if this will work. Have no cracked client to test that.

It is does not working. Server kick player and crush.
Thanks given by: