HarryPotterPotions
Alright so I'm making a HarryPotter role play server and I would tremendously appreciate it if someone can create a plugin that contains HarryPotter potions. To create a potion you need to put a cauldron over a fire and fill it with water, then you throw ingredients on top of the cauldron and right click with your fist. After that a potion will pop out of the Cauldron and you will pick it up. Although there is a ten percent chance that it will fail and you will lose your ingredients.

List of potions and what they do
---------------------------------------

1. Babbling Beverage
When drank it causes the player to babble nonsense whenever they talk. So for example if a player drinks this and they try to say "hello", instead it says something else like "Beware of explosive potatoes" or something like that. Each time the drinker talks, it chooses one of ten phrases for the drinker to say. The ten phrases are
1."I'm so tired that I could run a mile" 2."I'm so green that I'm yellow and blue" 3."I want to go outside and eat the grass" 4. "Beware of explosive potatoes" 5."Everyone is eating their mouth" 6."I need to go to the moon" 7."Hello I am rendered useless" 8. I'm gonna go ahead and walk the sun" 9."lets go get some babbling beverage" 10. "Why am I talking". This potion will last 3 minutes. You can make the babbling beverage with a fern, cacti, glowstone dust, and one piece of clay.

2. Blood replenishing potion
When drank it gives the drinker regeneration 3 for 10 seconds and slowness 1 for 5 seconds. The the ingredients are 2 spider eyes, 4 redstone dust and 1 glowstone dust.

3. Burn healing potion
When touched it makes the target not have fire on them anymore. This potion is splash and can be made with 2 blaze rods and 1 glowstone dust.

4. Dragon poison
When touched it gives the target poison 5 for 5 seconds and slowness 6 for 5 seconds. This potion is splash and can be made with 5 fermented spider eyes.

5. Liquid luck
When drank it gives the drinker resistance 5 for 1 minute, Regeneration 3 for 5 minutes and speed 2 for 5 minutes. This can be made with 10 glowstone dust, 3 ink sacs and 5 gold nuggets.

6. Polyjuice potion
When drank it transforms the drinker into a random skin. This potion can be made with 5 glowstone dust, 1 piece of leather and 5 pieces of redstone dust. (This potion does not have to be made due to the 1.8 skin problem)

7. Vitamix potion

when drank it gives the target speed 3 for 2 minutes and strength 2 for 1 minute. It can be made with 5 glowstone and 10 gunpowder.

And that's all.

Ps. The commands are /hpp give (potion) (only for ops)
Thanks given by: