Buggy Forum?
(02-17-2016, 11:14 PM)xoft Wrote: They're not syntax-highlighted and they scroll when they have more than a few lines.

shcode is only highlighted for Javascript-enabled browsers Sad
Thanks given by:
That's right
Thanks given by:
(02-18-2016, 12:29 AM)SphinxC0re Wrote: That's right

And I do not have Javascript enabled :weep:
Thanks given by:
Bad for you Wink
Thanks given by:
Doesn't seem like anyone's noticed this. I am not able to see avatars. Also, all of the attachments in the logo poll are ded. halp pl0x.
Thanks given by:
All the attachements from the old forum are not working I'm afraid. @sphinxc0re, do you know how attachements are stored? I might be able to scrape them off the old forum.
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2016, 03:37 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: All the attachements from the old forum are not working I'm afraid. @sphinxc0re, do you know how attachements are stored? I might be able to scrape them off the old forum.

Attachments are stored in different date folders in the /uploads/ folder, e.g. "/uploads/201602/filename.attach". Avatars are in the /uploads/avatars/ folder.

Edit: Looks like you can browse attachment folders on the old forum without 403 errors.
I'm currently downloading them and uploading them to the new forum.
Thanks given by:
Also, with the new forum, I see a sea of green everywhere; that's right, everyone's an admin now :P
Thanks given by:
@Mathias, it might be better to actually make a post instead of editting mine Wink I didn't notice you now. Also, I still can access the old forum since I'm an administrator there. Whoops, didn't read your message properly, sorry.
Thanks given by:
Alright, all the attachments from the old forum are now available on this forum.Big Grin

Now we just need the avatars.
Thanks given by: