World gets destroyed - frustrating
Hello Cuberite-Pros Smile

I'm pretty new to Cuberite (and to minecraft also). 
I managed to setup a Cuberite-Server and started creating a nice world.

One morning all buildings were destroyed, some TNT laying around and much lava.
I suspected a friend of my son since he was the last logged in. (--> Logfiles)
He said he wasn't that. Ok... 

Yesterday I built a really nice building and now... this one is ok, but all the others are destroyed.

The log-files say, there was no user online all the time (since the URL / Port is known to only 4 11yrs old Children and me) it is unlikely that there is an a**hole doing that.

Can someone help me with that? Is there a "auto-earthquake-tnt-destroy-everything"-Switch I can turn off?

best regards and excuse my non-native-speaker-English.
mypanda
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome to the forum Smile

First of all, what is you software-sided setup? Do you have any plugins installed?

Unfortunately there is no "auto-earthquake-tnt-destroy-everything"-Switch you can turn offBig Grin
I strongly believe that one of the small guys did this Wink

If you want to protect your world from being destroyed or if you want to find out who did destroy your world, there is a very good plugin for that which is very similar to the logblock-plugin from bukkit. It is called "PreciousBlocks" and it lets you test, who removed a block and who placed a block. It also has a rollback function so that you can rollback all the changes made by a user. You can find it here: https://forum.cuberite.org/thread-825.html
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2016, 09:24 PM)SphinxC0re Wrote: Hello and welcome to the forum Smile

First of all, what is you software-sided setup? Do you have any plugins installed?

Unfortunately there is no "auto-earthquake-tnt-destroy-everything"-Switch you can turn offBig Grin
I strongly believe that one of the small guys did this Wink

If you want to protect your world from being destroyed or if you want to find out who did destroy your world, there is a very good plugin for that which is very similar to the logblock-plugin from bukkit. It is called "PreciousBlocks" and it lets you test, who removed a block and who placed a block. It also has a rollback function so that you can rollback all the changes made by a user. You can find it here: https://forum.cuberite.org/thread-825.html

Hello SphinxC0re,

i downloaded the sources from github last week, compiled everything like here described.

There were no plugins installed by me. Only the default-plugins are used:
- core
- transapi
- chatlog

this morning i activated
- protectionarea
- magiccarpet

to try to protect my buildings. but i did not get it how to use the protectionarea-plugin (which ist the item to use?)

I'll try the plugins suggested by you to find out.
let's see if i manage Smile

thank you for helping Smile

mypanda
Thanks given by:
Note that creepers often make nasty craters too. You can either disable them or see this.
Thanks given by: