Cuberite Diaries - Video Channel
Yes, the forum sent the email properly. My email is me@bearbin.net if you wanted to contact me directly.
Thanks given by:
Actually, I connected to you, but for some reason your torrent client was reporting that you didn't have the file?
Thanks given by:
(02-14-2016, 05:38 AM)bearbin Wrote: Actually, I connected to you, but for some reason your torrent client was reporting that you didn't have the file?

My client says that the peer is unchoked but not interested.
Thanks given by:
Perhaps sending over the .torrent would help? My client doesn't show any metadata, maybe that's why it's not interested.
Thanks given by:
(02-14-2016, 06:04 AM)bearbin Wrote: Perhaps sending over the .torrent would help? My client doesn't show any metadata, maybe that's why it's not interested.

I have attached a new link (for the third time) which should work. I think the problem is that I marked the previous torrents private, which renders magnets unusable.
Thanks given by:
I'll try with the new link. I sent you an email, but it seems that your email associated with the forum has been deleted.
Thanks given by:
It would be fine to do some sort of Cuberite "trailer" to promote it, showing its features.
It may be better to wait until its more complete, thought.
Thanks given by:
Could the videos be uploaded in at least 720p @ 60fps, preferably even 1080p? This improves the quality of videos big time, and who doesn't love 60fps video's?!
Thanks given by:
(02-16-2016, 07:10 PM)PureTryOut Wrote: Could the videos be uploaded in at least 720p @ 60fps, preferably even 1080p? This improves the quality of videos big time, and who doesn't love 60fps video's?!

I had a typo earlier, I meant to say that the next video will be 1280x720 @ 30fps, which is 720p.

This is the maximum my current machine can deliver. I'll see if I can arrange a better machine for the next video.
Thanks given by:
You could always ask other people to record for you. 60fps really improves video quality in my opinion.
Thanks given by: