Crazy mob spawning.
First a big thanks for the help on my autostart issue!

My rp1 server now works almost perfect. But is there any way to limit mob spawning? 

When i exit my house i get chased by 5-6 creepers, and there always like 3-4 enderman lurking on the outside, as well as spiders.

Makes playing the game really hard lol^^

Any way to limit this?Smile

Thanks again guys! I truly appreciate what you are doing with cuberite!!
Thanks given by:
There is some capping code, but I am not sure it works as intended. I am currently dealing with mob spawning, and entity ticking/teleportation/destruction. I should eventually tackle this.
Thanks given by:
I only have zombies, skeletons and spiders enabled at this time, this does help a lot, because creepers can be very annoying - and endermen, too.
Thanks given by:
(03-02-2016, 03:43 AM)Jammet Wrote: I only have zombies, skeletons and spiders enabled at this time, this does help a lot, because creepers can be very annoying - and endermen, too.

Well it seems to have settled down now. Although there are random blocks appearing every now and then, inside my house etc. Is this because of the endermen? Smile
Thanks given by:
(03-04-2016, 04:52 AM)Utking Wrote:
(03-02-2016, 03:43 AM)Jammet Wrote: I only have zombies, skeletons and spiders enabled at this time, this does help a lot, because creepers can be very annoying - and endermen, too.

Well it seems to have settled down now. Although there are random blocks appearing every now and then, inside my house etc. Is this because of the endermen? Smile

I don't have Endermen enabled at all, but I hope it's them. If not, then that's an issue that needs to be reported.
Thanks given by:
It's an issue anyway. I thought endermen are supposed to not touch anything created by the player -.-
Thanks given by:
Well, I remember them making quick work of a lot of player made structures some years ago. I'm not sure the server even knows the difference between what's placed by players or not. It would have to constantly regenerate original chunks to compare with, wouldn't it?
Thanks given by:
Endermen in Cuberite don't pick up or place blocks. There's no such behavior implemented in the code yet.

Those random blocks, if you try to dig them up, does the server console report anything suspicious?
Thanks given by: