WebAdmin issues
Question 
Hi,

I've just installed Cuberite on a Raspberry Pi 2 (Raspbian) and managed to get it started. I can connect to the server in-game from my computer and can walk around and do things so that part works. 

I've updated webadmin.ini to add a user/password and then went to [Rasp's IP]:8080 on Chrome and that shows me the main webadmin page. My problem is that when I try to login to webadmin, Chrome shows me that it is "waiting for [Rasp's IP]". If I go on the Pi and run the restart command on the server, the server shuts down and then on my computer Chrome finally finishes loading the page but shows me the unformatted config page that I was trying to access. If I start the server again and then refresh the Chrome tab, the tab still hangs waiting/loading.

I'm new to Cuberite and to Raspbian so you'll have to explain stuff like I'm 5.

Thanks for the help.

Syberz
Thanks given by:
Hello, welcome to the forum.

The server should output the commit ID from which it was built at the top of the log, something like
Code:
[4ab1ff09|22:34:15] --- Started Log ---
[4ab1ff09|22:34:15] Cuberite local build build id: Unknown
[4ab1ff09|22:34:15] from commit id: approx: 6bd0c397ec9c357e0930218fde8a06a134ee07ee built at: approx: 2016-03-01 16:38:01 +0100
Could you give me the commit id your server reports? There were some fundamental changes in the http/webadmin code and we need to be sure if those changes are in your version or not.
Thanks given by:
My webadmin just does nothing but reloading -.-

Its AFTER these changes
Thanks given by:
Again, if you don't give me the commit ID, there's not much I can do. I think I know where the problem is, but don't want to jump to conclusions, especially in something as fragile as http.
Thanks given by:
Sorry. Https used

[20:50:49] from commit id: approx: f8ad0e7f9d06105c54244b8b503523ee0fdf4416 built at: approx: 2016-03-01 18:39:57 +0100
Thanks given by:
@Schwertspize There's no such commit in the upstream repo, did you make any changes?

Could you build from current master and retry if the issue is still there?
Thanks given by:
Ah.... Yeah I had to merge Sad I will retry Smile (that's why I said after these changes)
Thanks given by:
I'm seeing a suspicious behavior in Chrome, when not using HTTPS, the request for the actual HTML page is reported as not finished, even though the page itself seems already loaded; only the spinner next to the tab's name keeps spinning.
This is with current upstream master, c815d03eb486d639e8222582e4e89bc1e0ad072b.

I'll investigate this, I suppose it's the same cause as your problem.
Thanks given by:
I think I've fixed the issue, can you try compiling the branch FinishHttpResponse, as in PR https://github.com/cuberite/cuberite/pull/3068 ?
Thanks given by:
I merged it into my master and compiled by hand but couldn't see if anything has changed.... Still, for example if you enter a chat message or change a server setting and press submit nothing changes
Thanks given by: