Cuberite Intro?
Since I am in the process of learning Photoshop I decided to make a quick Frame by Frame Animation. Feel free to use it for your YouTube Channel or anything else.   Smile

Mp4 file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b5vcjnizaaqeuk...1.mp4?dl=0

[Image: 88x31.png]
This work is licensed under a [url=http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/]Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Thanks given by:
Looks good, except the animation over the cuberite "block" is a bit strange (but I think wanted). @bearbin wanna update the youtube videos?
Thanks given by:
It's not totally fine. It looks good but to preserve consistency you should use the font we're also using on the website. I think it's Montserrat or so
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2016, 02:14 AM)SphinxC0re Wrote: It's not totally fine. It looks good but to preserve consistency you should use the font we're also using on the website. I think it's Montserrat or so

Ok thanks for the information. I will change it!Smile
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2016, 12:57 AM)Schwertspize Wrote: Looks good, except the animation over the cuberite "block" is a bit strange (but I think wanted). @bearbin wanna update the youtube videos?

I can't update the youtube videos, but I can use the updated version in future if it's appropriately licensed.
Thanks given by:
OK.... A bit bad but hey, that's it.... I will talk to him about license Smile I think we can get it under public domainTongue
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2016, 06:02 AM)bearbin Wrote:
(03-03-2016, 12:57 AM)Schwertspize Wrote: Looks good, except the animation over the cuberite "block" is a bit strange (but I think wanted). @bearbin wanna update the youtube videos?

I can't update the youtube videos, but I can use the updated version in future if it's appropriately licensed.
[Image: 88x31.png]This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Thanks given by:
I can't use a SA or NC license, unfortunately, because I would have to get permission from all other content creators involved in a video to license their content under that license.

CC-BY or public domain would be fine, or a specific license to use it with youtube videos in any context.
Thanks given by:
Sorry, I thought only modifications must be under the same license.

Why not NC?
Thanks given by:
I can't profess to be an expert on copyright licenses, but from reading the license text itself, a video clip containing the introduction would count as Adapted Material and must be licensed under the same terms, which would not be possible.

Aside from my personal feelings about NC licenses, I believe they would preclude posting the content to YouTube, as YouTube's use of the content would be commercial in nature.
Thanks given by: