get every sign in the world
Your for-loops look weird. Using the same variable name for inner loop as for the outer loop is very confusing. I have to say I am quite unable to actually follow this piece of code.
Thanks given by:
the name variable had actually no use it was just something I forgot to remove after testing

I've updated it a little bit cleanup maybe better understandable now? xD
Thanks given by:
Why is there a list of playernames? Is it possible for two players to "claim" the same block?
I'd personally have used a different index ordering, specifying the world name first, but that's a matter of taste.

You should definitely not use a player name, though - accounts can be renamed nowadays, you should use the UUID instead - that is guaranteed to stay the same.
Thanks given by:
oh didn't knew you can change your name ok I will use UUID instead

yes multiple players can claim the same block you can define friends

Next problem I have, I want to prevent that Players that don't have permission can't open the gate. no matter what I do the gate is a little time open on the client / they can go through I think that's known. However I tried to teleport the Player away but I noticed Teleports aren't working over short length? on another Client I see that the Player is teleported but in a second he is back at the same position. So can it somehow work or do I need another idea? or is it possible to create a knockback kinda like explosions do?
Thanks given by:
I got it working with freeze and unfreeze but im not sure if it's safe because im calling both in the same function / in 1 tick. maybe if the player has lag he could glitch through?
Thanks given by: