Connecting from outside to windows server 2011
Hello, I tried to run cuberite mc server on my home server with Windows Server 2011 OS. I've created account minecraft and folder minecraft.

[Image: YbnE.png]
[Image: 5Q6hx.png]

The server machine is in my flat and it's working also like router. I set the minecraft folder I'm now able to see and rewrite it from my notebook. If I want to do something with Console, I'll just use remote desktop connect. I also enabled ports and Java binary in server firewall.

[Image: Po7cu.png]

I can connect on server from local site, but nobody can't connect from outside. I don't know why, so I'm asking here. What should be the problem?
MC server automatically starts, when my server starts. My server is shutting down on just a few hours (night). Then automatically starts. Now the server is running

Edit: Sory for no-english language OS in pics.
You should connect the server via 82.209.47.42:25565
Thanks given by:
Are you experienced with port forwarding?

This sounds like a port forwarding problem. Normally, a router blocks all connections that are coming from outside for security, and you must forward port 25565 to the internal network. I am not sure how exactly this works in Windows server though, and I don't know what your exact setup is. You may want to start here:
https://www.google.co.il/search?q=window...forwarding

In essence, there should be a menu or a console command which tells that performs this redirection:
82.209.47.42:25565 ===> <machine's LAN address>:25565

Edit: I did not see the pictures before posting this.
Do you have any other router or machine in between your Windows Server and the Internet?
Thanks given by:
[Image: dYSf3.png]

Internet => Server => My NTB (+ other machines in local network)

Between Internet and my server isn't any other machine. My IP adress is 82.209.47.42. I thought I just need enable port 25565. It didn't work and I found on internet I need also enable java binary. It's still not working.

Edit: ipconfig [Image: zXq4a.png]
Thanks given by:
Cuberite does not use Java at all. This is almost certainly a "port forwarding" issue, you have probably configured your router to allow only from the lan side. I am afraid I can't be of much help on the exact setup.
Thanks given by:
Also, you might want to contact your ISP and see if they block incoming connections.
Thanks given by: