Looking for single-page webdesign for a different game server going open-source soon
I'm a big fan of the older game Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. For a reasonable time now, somebody has been making a client and server-side mod to fix bugs present in the original game, and add new features like server-side plugins, more variables for server admins to play with, etc. It's called Cod4X.

The server-part of this mod is going open-source soon (AGPLv3), and we're looking for a simple page (much like the Cuberite frontpage) with download links for the Linux and Windows versions of the server mod, and for Windows versions of the client mod.
It only needs a short text telling what Cod4X is and does, have those download links, and a link to the forums (which will then be moved to a subdomain), a 1-pager should be enough. Maybe a second page with a bullet-point list of the features but that's it.

Is anyone here good in webdesign willing to do it? I'm shit in design myself so no way I get something good looking out of it Wink

(Am I allowed talking/asking about this stuff on this forum?)
Thanks given by: PCPlayerLV
I can take a look at it and try it Smile let's see
Thanks given by:
Thanks! Something themed around the game I guess, we do not have any real guide-lines (which you can see on the forums Wink).
Thanks given by: