Vault-like Money API
I guess not? I looked into changing Coiny myself, or well starting from scratch really, but the plugin @Zee1234 has already worked on seems to already implement it nicely.
Thanks given by:
@PureTryOut as you may have guessed, I'm pretty inactive at this time (and I will likely regularly fall in and out of activity, largely due to burnout). If MoneyAPI were to become the official API, it would have to be picked up by someone a lot more regularly active. And if they picked up MoneyAPI, it would be great if they looked into a few of the other things I wrote, specifically LibDependHandler and Placeholder API. I actually rewrote MoneyAPI to use LibDependHandler because I hated the state of dependencies at the time, and it gave me a chance to improve MoneyAPI (and wrote LibDependHandler only after deciding I hated having MoneyAPI using the minimal dependency system available). Of course, this rewrite was back in August, so you read through the new one. PlaceholderAPI is less important (and irrelevant to MoneyAPI, but still nice to have), and MoneyAPI could be slightly reworked to not use LibDependHandler, but I feel that would be counterproductive.

Side note: I make no claims that my code is great. Notably: https://github.com/Zee1234/LibDependHand...ary.lua#L9

Edit: I should probably get some actual documentation written up for those... better late than never.

Edit 2: finding this topic again actually got me to look through my code and I found some bugs! I'll have to fix those after class.
Thanks given by: