Drop or keep macOS support
Since it is really hard to get macOS supported and since it mostly isn't used for production servers, I would suggest dropping support
Thanks given by:
It could still be used for home servers and by plugin developers creating their plugins. If its maintenance doesn't cost too much effort, I'd keep it.
Thanks given by:
Plugin devs could still compile the server themselves. We have an easy to use compile script for that. I'm just saying we should stop distributing binaries for it
Thanks given by:
Oh, so you mean binaries. I thought support altogether ( = don't care if it doesn't compile / work). I'm okay with removing the binaries.
Thanks given by:
I also think we should add a section to the PR template, where you have to define the os your are using
Thanks given by:
Why remove binaries if they do no harm?
Thanks given by:
Sorry, I forgot the fact that Mac builds are running on Sphinx's machine. So there is a reason to remove them.

(07-06-2016, 09:26 PM)xoft Wrote: I'm okay with removing the binaries.

Note that if we do remove the builds, we may make changes that break Mac compilation, and it would take more time to catch them.
Thanks given by:
I could do the testing on a regular basis. If I get to host my spare machine somewhere, we might be able to get macOS builds back
Thanks given by: