Forum sub threads
Is it possible to create sub threads in forum?

Example:
Plugin repository
- Authenticate plugins
-- Posts...
- Edit plugins (like Word Edit)
-- Posts...
- Mini games
-- Posts...

etc.
Thanks given by: PCPlayerLV
It's possible, but we'd have to create one for every-single-category. Also, what to do with plugins that could be under multiple categories? One more problem is that we'd get categories with only a few entries.

I don't think it's worth it, so I'd simply wait for a proper plugin repository.
(09-07-2016, 07:17 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: Also, what to do with plugins that could be under multiple categories?

I think plugin has one main category.
I don't think we should even encourage multiple plugins doing the same thing. Why have five login plugins, each with its flaws, if we could have one in which all the devs could put the effort to make it the best ever.
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2016, 06:03 PM)xoft Wrote: I don't think we should even encourage multiple plugins doing the same thing. Why have five login plugins, each with its flaws, if we could have one in which all the devs could put the effort to make it the best ever.

You can't crate one plugin for all purposes.
Thanks given by:
I think improvements like this should be added to the new plugin repository instead, since it will be the main location for plugins once it's ready.
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2016, 08:50 PM)DrMasik Wrote: You can't crate one plugin for all purposes.

Maybe not, but I definitely CAN create one plugin for all GOOD purposes.Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(09-08-2016, 01:37 AM)xoft Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 08:50 PM)DrMasik Wrote: You can't crate one plugin for all purposes.

Maybe not, but I definitely CAN create one plugin for all GOOD purposes.Big Grin

Yes, you can. Cuberite architecture very intresting and allow you to do it. But, I think, you are loose many CPU time to process case (if-then-else) statement.
Thanks given by: