Server List Description Problems
Hello,
i have some Problems with the Description. 
----> The Server List MOTD.
I was at my old server the MOTD still colored make , but unfortunately me this is no longer possible . Whenever I enter the pass ends color code ( §a ) it will be replaced for rWA and the MOTD is displayed not colored . I refer to the description of the server in the server list . I have a picture of the server list sent. I have for some time wanted the internet for a solution but it was unsuccessful . Sorry for my terrible English . I hope you understand what I mean . Thanks JonassMC

P.S Has possibly something to do with the new version of Cuberite ?
[Image: image.png]
Thanks given by:
@JonassMC Please don't post the same thread twice. The other thread has been deleted as this forum is more appropriate.
Thanks given by:
The functionality works for me. Could you try with a fresh settings.ini file and edit the file with a different editor. I think it is most likely an encoding issue.
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2016, 05:40 AM)bearbin Wrote: The functionality works for me. Could you try with a fresh settings.ini file and edit the file with a different editor. I think it is most likely an encoding issue.

Have i done but i doesnt work. Is it possible that you can look on my server over ftp for the problem. Maybe you can see the problem. It were very nice.Confusedhy:
Thanks given by:
How did you set the new description? On the webadmin or in an editor? Which editor if so?
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2016, 05:52 PM)bearbin Wrote: How did you set the new description? On the webadmin or in an editor? Which editor if so?

In the webadmin and with notepad ++
Thanks given by:
Did a few tests.
After I changed the encoding of the file settings.ini to UTF-8 without BOM, I can add color codes in the editor and they works. Tested then webadmin, but there it changes the input after pressing "Save Settings" from §e to rWe.
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2016, 10:15 PM)Seadragon91 Wrote: Did a few tests.
After I changed the encoding of the file settings.ini to UTF-8 without BOM, I can add color codes in the editor and they works. Tested then webadmin, but there it changes the input after pressing "Save Settings" from §e to rWe.

Can you send me a screenshot from the settings file were you changed to utf 8?
Thanks given by:
Here is a image.

[Image: bXqxWrB.png]
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2016, 03:28 AM)Seadragon91 Wrote: Here is a image.

[Image: bXqxWrB.png]

It doesnt works Sad
There is a ? As a § In the serverlist description
Thanks given by: