Invincible PIGSSSS!!! aka my feedback
So I was playing around with the mob spawner and found out that it creates invincible pigs when placedTongue

We REAAAAAAAAAALLY need some plugin documentation though, I've been trying to make a plugin to give the user gold kit (all tools and gold armor) when he types /kit on my server (get everyone mining and building quickly).

A plugin for random buried chests would be good too. Man there's so much potential here Wink and the server is sooo lightweight, honestly using only about 20mb the whole time a few of us were testing it out. I can't wait for more features, and namely, more plugin documentation!

About the water - the water in this is better than standard minecraft IMO except it needs to flow further (how easy would that be to do?). Lava would work at the current flow distance of water except at like... 1/10 the speed or thereabouts, and obviously make it damagingTongue

This is probably the best minecraft server in terms of efficiency I've used, I can't wait till it gets more functionality!

A note about the bounding box - you can currently place a block inside where you're standing - fix that asap because it completely ruins building towers etc, thanks Smile

World switching would be super cool too Wink

This is basically as far as I got...

PHP Code:
local KitPlugin = {}
KitPlugin.__index KitPlugin

function KitPlugin:new()

local t = {}

setmetatable(tKitPlugin)

local w Lua__cPlugin:new()

tolua.setpeer(wt)

w:tolua__set_instance(w)
   return 
w
end

function KitPlugin:Initialize()

self:AddCommand("/kit"" - gives you a starter kit of gold stuff.""Kit.lua") -- This only adds the command to the commandlist for /help
    self
:BindCommand("/kit"KitCommand) -- This actually binds the /god command to the HandleGodCommand function
    return 
true -- Make sure you return trueotherwise the plugin is not added
end

function KitCommand(SplitPlayer)

Player:GetInventory():AddItemcItem283) )

Player:GetInventory():AddItemcItem284) )

Player:GetInventory():AddItemcItem285) )

Player:GetInventory():AddItemcItem286) )

Server cRoot:Get():GetServer()

Server:SendMessage("Get your kit on!"Player )

end
Plugin 
KitPlugin:new()
cRoot:Get():GetPluginManager():AddPluginPlugin 
Thanks given by: