List of assets
It would be great to have a list of assets and the people who are currently holding them / maintaining them. By assets, I mean for example the domain, the forum server, the plugin repo server, the buildservers etc. It would be mainly used as a means for the others to contact the person if something is wrong with the asset.

Do you think this list should be publicly accessible? Is there any information leak that would make hiding this list appropriate? Would a forum post be alright for the list?

The list is here ( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fy83...sp=sharing ). Anybody should be able to suggest additions, and if you send me your gmail account I can add admins.
Thanks given by:
I do think the list should be publicly accessible. I would rather it not be a forum post and instead something independent from the project entirely, e.g. a google docs file.
Thanks given by:
How about making it a page on cuberite.org?
Thanks given by:
Again, it's not independent - if github broke, or the domain broke, or the reverse proxy broke then nobody would be able to access it.
Thanks given by:
(08-25-2016, 04:37 AM)bearbin Wrote: Again, it's not independent - if github broke, or the domain broke, or the reverse proxy broke then nobody would be able to access it.

If Internet gone down... $)
I think it is so many "if".
Thanks given by:
There's always a point of failure. If you write it in google docs, then it disappears if google broke, or if the person whose account is used to create it closes their account. Still, I don't care as long as it's easily reachable. So feel free to start the list and add the link to the top post.
Thanks given by:
I'd personally be more comfortable having it on GitHub than Google.
Thanks given by:
What's wrong with good old forum posts?Tongue
Thanks given by:
I already had a list, not published yet. Here it is:

Quote:Name: github.com/cuberite
Host: Github inc. Project code and website are here.

Name: cuberite.org
Address: 91.121.116.53
Host: Hosted on bearbin's server, (VPN?), proxies request upstream to Github.com to achieve https

Name: builds.cuberite.org
Address: 91.121.116.53
Host: Hosted on bearbin's server, (VPN?)

Name: forum.cuberite.org
Address: 193.34.145.89
Host: Hosted on SphinxC0re's VPN.

Name: book.cuberite.org
Address: 208.94.118.138
Host: Hosted by bearbin on NearlyFreeSpeech.NET

Name: newsletter.cuberite.org
Address: 208.94.117.149
Host: Hosted by bearbin on NearlyFreeSpeech.NET

Name: api-docs.cuberite.org
Address: 217.16.187.16
Host: Hosted by xoft, somewhere
Thanks given by:
I incorprated this list into the Google Doc.
Thanks given by: