Plugin repository
I'm not using GitHub to store my projects. I'm using bitbucket.org. You are close plugin thread to add new plugins. It is not good idea and limits any one to use other git-like resources.
I'm post plugin to try your new plugin system. It is not frendly-like. I think you must allow to post new plugins on forum thread. You can also create subthreads.
Thanks given by:
I completely agree. I have no idea why a half-baked plugin site is being forced on users.
Thanks given by:
He probably means that we only have github integration and he means that the old forum is now marked as locked (or deprecated)
Thanks given by:
It would be good for the plugin site to allow users to manually upload plugins as well. Github integration is great, but not everybody uses it.
Either add integration for every CVS out there, which is a lot of work, or just add an "upload manually" option.
Thanks given by:
I've enabled the ability to create threads in the plugin forum, until we're happy with the plugin repository. It was not intended to be closed yet.
Thanks given by:
We should also rename "Plugin Repository (Archived)" to "Plugin Repository", and rename the site link to "New Plugin Repository (Beta)".
Thanks given by:
I updated the descriptions. Does it look better now?
Thanks given by:
Thank you very much. Now, I can put my next old plugin for everybody.
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2016, 04:08 PM)LogicParrot Wrote: I completely agree. I have no idea why a half-baked plugin site is being forced on users.

[Image: rmx-apply-cold-water-to-burned-area_fb_1536281.jpg]
Thanks given by: