Critical bug in MCServer
(02-16-2012, 04:08 PM)Bookkc Wrote: help me!!!

Please include the revision number next time so that we know what code version to look at and if it hasn't been fixed in the meantime.

Yeah, errors like these will be likely to happen, unfortunately, because the MSVC compiler that we're using as the primary dev environment doesn't report these as errors (but they make the server fail in the runtime)

I fixed this one error in rev 269, so you can try again now.
I have run into some linker errors, it seems that the header-file dependency in the makefile is still not working, so if it happens ("undefined reference to cEntity::GetPosX()"), just "make clean" and then "make" again
Thanks given by:
tnx. Work!!!!!
Thanks given by:
The compiler version/type filtering in cSocket::GetErrorString() is not working properly, I can't compile it under Cygwin
source/cSocket.cpp: In static member function 'static AString cSocket::GetErrorString(int)':
source/cSocket.cpp:125:61: error: invalid conversion from 'int' to 'char*'

EDIT:
Apparently Cygwin does not have any of the _POSIX_C_SOURCE, _XOPEN_SOURCE and_GNU_SOURCE defines, so I changed

Code:
#if (((_POSIX_C_SOURCE >= 200112L) || (_XOPEN_SOURCE >= 600)) && ! _GNU_SOURCE)
to
#if ((((_POSIX_C_SOURCE >= 200112L) || (_XOPEN_SOURCE >= 600)) && ! _GNU_SOURCE) || __CYGWIN32__ )

Now it compiles fine
Thanks given by:
Why do all the time is generated map?? decide to have this problem
Thanks given by:
I think this thread has been derailed way too many times. Let's just start a new thread for new problems!

-Locked-
Thanks given by: