How to run the server installed from a snap package
Ok, I just installed Cuberite on my Ubuntu system using a snap package, and the first think I want to do is get it running and see if Minecraft Pi can see the server.  The getting started guide says to type the command ./Cuberite.  But the thing is, I installed it from a snap package, so there are not cuberite files in my home directory.  

Does anyone know where the snap package install cuberite fies, and how to start the server?

Thanks!
Thanks given by:
I figured it out using "sudo find / -name cuberite"

It's in /snap/cuberite/current

I'm new to this snap concept too.  This is the first one I've installed.

Anyways, thanks!
Thanks given by:
We are all new to the snap concept.

However, next time you can use locate to find files, as it's much faster. It keeps track of all files in a database and looks up in the database which is much faster than directly searching. In that case use 'locate cuberite'. If you just installed the snap, it could be that the files aren't in the database, in that case run 'sudo updatedb' as that will update the locate database
Thanks given by:
(10-27-2016, 03:52 PM)Cl1608Ho Wrote: We are all new to the snap concept.

However, next time you can use locate to find files, as it's much faster. It keeps track of all files in a database and looks up in the database which is much faster than directly searching. In that case use 'locate cuberite'. If you just installed the snap, it could be that the files aren't in the database, in that case run 'sudo updatedb' as that will update the locate database

Thank you!  Yes that works very well.
Thanks given by: