lead and other things dont work?
hi

first of all if this is answered somewhere else pls just point me to it, but i used the search here and didnt found something.

could it be that the "lead" isnt working? if i "catch" an animal and try to pull it my way its not impressed at all, dosnt follow me. if i go further away the animal just stands where it is or walks away with the lead getting longer and longer. even if i go over a hill the lead just seems to be then thru the hill and the (for example) sheep stands where it is. 

i also cant shrink a map. when i place a map and paper on the workbench a new map appears for just a blink (less than a second) and dissapears again.

to create a lead you seem to have to place the items "mirrored" as normal. e.g. not 1, 2, 3 but 3, 2, 1 ... dunno how to say.

last i found many villages but nowhere ever spotted a villager (somebody who lives there).

thanks a lot in advance for your help

tasang
Thanks given by:
hi
just saw now that theres a "bug section". found there my first question.
https://github.com/cuberite/cuberite/issues/2729
Thanks given by:
Yes, unfortunately most of those are not implemented yet.

The lead recipe could be fixed, open the crafting.txt file in your text editor and search for lead, it should find the recipe and I believe the format is pretty self-explanatory to fix yourself. Feel free to publish a pull request with the fixed file on GitHub.
Thanks given by: