Woodland mansions
Hi all,
I'd like to try my hand at writing a generator for the woodland mansions (and potentially, ocean monuments, too). But I have near-zero game experience with those.So I'd like to ask any good soul who's good at searching for them, could you please help me by trying various world seeds and searching for the mansions, then posting each found one with the seed, coords and possibly a screenshot, preferably daytime from a high bird-eye perspective (I'm mostly interested in the overall shape of the mansion and its interaction with the terrain around it).

Here's my only catch so far:
[Image: woodland_mansion.jpg]
Seed: 1.11
Coords: X -11 400, Z 433

Thank you all in advance.
Thanks given by:
Apparently there is a locate command which you can use to find structures. Have you tried that already?
Thanks given by:
Didn't know. But the docs say that it displays the coords to the *nearest* mansion, which is pretty much useless once you find one in a world - you'd have to travel extreme distance away first before you got a different set of coords (if I'm not mistaken, mansions seem to generate at distances like 20k blocks from each other).
Thanks given by:
Then you simply execute this set of commands right?:
Code:
/locate WoodlandMansion
/tp ~30000 ~ ~30000

You could even use your BatchExec plugin.
Thanks given by:
Fair enough. ThanksBig Grin

Can't use BatchExec, that only works in Cuberite, not in Vanilla, remember? Wink
Thanks given by:
Right.. Got them confused somehow.
Thanks given by: