Raspberrypi running on ubuntu mate with some sever errors
Exclamation 
Ok I'm a raspberry pi user that is running ubuntu mate, and I have the sever up and running, but I'm running into some errors.

Note: These are errors that I have tryed to fix, I have also pre-compile the hole file in my terminal and tryed to download the file from your website and just run it in the terminal.

For instance (and listing all of them) 
Webadmin_template - webadmin login page - websever - crafting.txt - monster.ini file - prefabs/piecestructures/netherfort.cubset.gz - and a acceptable spawnpoint 

Webadmin: so this is saying that the admin can not be adim.
Websever: since this dose not work anyone can join my sever and I can do nothing about it.
Crafting.txt: in this case if you are in survival mode you can not craft at all.
Monsters.ini file: the monsters do spawn but you can do one hit one kill.
Netherfort.cubeset.gz: I'm guessing that it can't spawn the forts in the nether.
Spawnpoint: when one a player joins they are randomly placed somewhere in the world, when another player joins they are separately placed
 form each other.

So can someone help me from your team to fix these bugs

I would really appreciate it 

Tmp
Thanks given by:
@Tmp How do you start the server? This looks like the server is not executed in his working directory.
Example:
I am in directory /home/user/ and the server is in /home/user/Server/Cuberite. Starting it then with ~/Server/Cuberite
Then the server can not find all the files and folders.

Also it would log many red lines in console:
Error (2) opening directory "Plugins/"
Cannot read data from file Prefabs/Villages/PlainsVillage.cubeset
and more
Thanks given by:
If you use a script add a line with "cd <server folder>", before the line where you start the server, to it then the files and folders should be found.
Thanks given by: