Access to settings via lua scripting?
Is it possible to change settings in within a plugin and make the server rehash so it uses the new settings immedeatly without restart? I know this cannot be archived on any settings (like server port / binding IP adress), but most settings will do.

Is there a possibility to realise a file upload within the webinterface? It would be really nice to have a webadmin that is complete with managing the server, installing new plugins and changing settings via nice web gui. Also promotion of users and modifying a groups permission should be possible. As I thought about letting the user choose from a dropdown or something which permission to add: is there a way to get a list of all currently availaible permissions?

I hope you get what I'm saying, I am quite tired atm - it's 0:00 AM hereBig Grin
Thanks given by:
I'm not sure if file uploads work with the current web server... But it should be possible after editing it in C++. I like your idea of uploading plugins through the webadmin.

I think I made permissions and groups dynamically changeable not long ago, but there's no plugin using this functionality yet, but it's possible.

It's not possible to get a list of available permissions yet, but I can make it possible.

I hope you get what I'm saying, I am quite tired atm - it's 2:30 AM hereBig Grin
Thanks given by:
:D

great news. MCServers Webinterface could be a real advantage and I am considering writing a webinterface-plugin to manage permissions - is there any documentation on setting permissions with LUA?
Thanks given by:
Look in the header files of the c++ source, any function with tolua_export behind it is usable by Lua
Thanks given by: