Permissions question
I have 6 ranks - guest, player, experienced, honorable, mods, miniadmins, and admin

do i have to manually type in every single permission for each group?

like for all groups i have to type in core.say, core.tell, core.build... whatever else. so i end up typing like hundreds of permissions once i finish each group

or for example i have the worldedit plugin, so does that mean i need to manually type in every single worldedit permission in my admin group? seems like it would take hours
Thanks given by:
You can also use wildcards. For example worldedit.* allows everything for worldedit. You can also use a blacklist to exclude certain permission's.

Additionally you can re-use groups in multiple ranks. So you can create a group that allows using basic core commands and distribute it over guest, player and experienced.
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2018, 06:17 PM)NiLSPACE Wrote: You can also use wildcards. For example worldedit.* allows everything for worldedit. You can also use a blacklist to exclude certain permission's.

Additionally you can re-use groups in multiple ranks. So you can create a group that allows using basic core commands and distribute it over guest, player and experienced.

Thank you!! That makes things a lot easier. I have one more question. How do I make the rank title appear in chat? My ign in chat just says pixiebacon, but i want it to say [Admin] pixiebacon
Thanks given by:
You'll have to use a plugin for that. I create Chatter a while ago for this purpose.
Thanks given by: