You can compile a version of 213
Thanks given by:
madmax keeps committing lots of small changes, it's getting hard to keep up and I'm trying to hand pick which to compile for windows/linux since they're now outdated a bit but I really can't keep up with my limited schedule. By the time I get to updating, compiling, testing, there's already 10 more revisions :S
Thanks given by:
Nothing's really outdated, madmax is just restructuring MCServer. For the end-users there's no difference at all, only developers notice the changes.
Thanks given by:
I've been extremely busy in my working life so I haven't been able to give MC-Server the time it needs but I'm trying to keep up with this so thanks for the clarity.
Thanks given by:
I think I might be able to setup automatic nightbuilds for the Windows version, do you think it'd be useful?
Thanks given by:
(02-14-2012, 12:04 AM)xoft Wrote: I think I might be able to setup automatic nightbuilds for the Windows version, do you think it'd be useful?
I don't think it'll be that useful on Linux (it is much easier to compile on linux for non-developers than on Windows) but on Windows it might be useful.
Thanks given by: