Coder wanted ! ! !
Lightbulb 
Hi my name is droopystarfish,

I am seeking coder/s to help in building a large server to help with awareness of cuberite and to get away from the restraints placed on servers by the mojang EULA. There are some interesting plugins in the plugin repository and on the forums BUT not quite what I am looking for. I currently have a military themed WW2 custom movecraft server that has been in heavy development for the last couple of years but with the limitations with java and client side lagg issues (asking the client to make too many calculations in a small span of time, not the pc it does not matter how "bad ass" your pc is its a minecraft client limitation) it has come to a point where the whole thing needs recoding hence my search for a fix to our problems. 

I have come here to ask for some help, I would like to have a conversation with interested parties about coding for a new version of the server and the limitations of lua and C++.

If you are interested there will be money offered and a possible partnership if desired going forward. My current server network if you can call it that (only 2 servers) gets 15 - 20 players every day (might sound small but its kind of a niche market and all other server of this genre have similar numbers) during a wipe tri monthly we will hit 30 - 50 players but with the limitations sadly making this somewhat troublesome.

My network:
Server IP: play.navalclash.net

I currently run a dedicated server:
i7-7700K OC proccesor
64GB DDR4 ram
SoftRaid 2x450GB NVMe drives.

Reply or send me a message if you are interested.

Thanks
Droopystarfish.
Thanks given by:
Hi, welcome to the forum Smile

You'll probably have to be more specific about what you want the plugin to do. WW2 themed doesn't say anything about what you want the plugin should do?

Quote:.. but with the limitations with java and client side lagg issues (asking the client to make too many calculations in a small span of time ..

Cuberite won't help clientside lagg. If somehow Cuberite gets more FPS it's most likely because Cuberite isn't configured to send the same amount of chunks to the client.
Thanks given by:
(06-14-2018, 01:35 PM)Droopystarfish Wrote: I am seeking coder/s to help in building a large server to help with awareness of cuberite and to get away from the restraints placed on servers by the mojang EULA.
Uhh, Cuberite adheres to the EULA too, its been posted somewhere by Mathias i think. Also i'm interested, but only if you are adhering to the EULA.
Thanks given by: