Active servers list
This is a list of public Minecraft servers running Cuberite. Inactive servers are marked "offline". Servers that remain in the "offline" state for too long are removed from the list. I regularly check the list and keep the information up to date.

Last server check: Thu 2020 March 19

Active server list

The Gallery Server - Online
This server lets you build stuff that you want included in the world generator, such as village houses, trees, temples, anything really. It will be a gallery of content that Cuberite will know how to generate.
Quote:Server address... gallery.xoft.cz:25565
Authentication... On
Owner............ xoft
Thread........... Click here
Country.......... CZ, Czech Republic
Website.......... n/a
World map........ n/a
Contact.......... gallery@xoft.cz
Hardware......... Raspberry Pi model B

Equitas - Online
Equitas is a server designed to showcase the capabilities of cuberite and enable players around the world to have a good connection. Currently Equitas has Survival, Creative, and Skyblock modes.
Quote:Server address... USA: us.equitas-mc.net:25595, AUS: au.equitas-mc.net, EUR: eu.equitas-mc.net
Authentication... On
Owner............ Krystilize, G.Reaper, TooAngel
Thread........... Click here
Country.......... USA, AUS, EUR
Website.......... n/a
World map........ n/a
Contact.......... Discord
Thanks given by:
Add your server to this list
Please reply to this thread if you'd like to add your server to the list.

The reply should include:
  • Server name
  • A short description of the server
  • Server adresss
  • Is the server authenticated?
  • Server's thread. If you haven't created one, do it here
  • Server's country
  • Optional: Website link
  • Optional: World map link
  • Optional: Contact Email address
  • Optional: Server's hardware

Only Cuberite servers are accepted. Craftbukkit, Vanilla, Spigot and other servers will be rejected.
Thanks given by:
Admins: I kindly ask for this post to be turned into a sticky, I think it would beneficial. I am still regularly checking the servers.
Thanks given by:
I have stickied the thread, after editing your initial post slightly.
Thanks given by:
Currently, the server check is semi-automated. The only manual part is that I still have to log in to the forums and edit the post to reflect the results of the automated check.

The process can be fully automated if I outsource this list to my own site, or, if you prefer so, to a site hosted by MC-server. This post would then only contain a link to that site, and the site would contain an automatically generated page which is a list of active servers.

Would you mind if I do this?
Thanks given by:
I think that would be a good idea Smile
Thanks given by:
I'm running a server mainly for friends and family but wouldn't mind inviting in some random people to join us. Smile I'd have to whitelist them after getting a PM first, though. If that is alright with this kind of list, I'll give you the server info. If it needs to be public and without a whitelist, that's okay, maybe some other time then.
Thanks given by:
I've slightly updated the list, I mainly improved the look by adding monospace font.

(03-14-2015, 04:03 AM)Jammet Wrote: I'm running a server mainly for friends and family but wouldn't mind inviting in some random people to join us. Smile I'd have to whitelist them after getting a PM first, though. If that is alright with this kind of list, I'll give you the server info. If it needs to be public and without a whitelist, that's okay, maybe some other time then.

This is primarily a public server list, but it's sparse anyways, so go ahead and send me the info Smile
Thanks given by:
I should get around to do that sometime. The thing is, it is pretty much public ... a fairly open whitelist so it keeps out the trash, and allows a little more control if someone really gets on it bad intentions. Smile
Thanks given by:
  • Added a new server: Gravityhurts.
  • Added country info for all servers.
  • Replaced the Spoiler tag with the Quote tag, because the latter works without JS.
Thanks given by: