Geyser- Crossplay plugin
Lightbulb 
Can someone port this plugin over to Cuberite?: https://geysermc.org/

I know crossplay plugins aren't perfect, but it would still be very cool if someone would port it!

also I believe it's open source, so that should make it easier
Thanks given by:
(09-18-2020, 09:17 AM)UnNotchslayer1 Wrote: Can someone port this plugin over to Cuberite?: https://geysermc.org/

I know crossplay plugins aren't perfect, but it would still be very cool if someone would port it!

also I believe it's open source, so that should make it easier

You used to be able to run this using cuberite by using bungeecord but then compatibility broke. You may want to try that out.
Thanks given by:
Because of the way that Cuberite plugins work in comparison to Notchian/Bukkit Java-plugins work, it would not be possible to write a Cuberite plugin to do the same things as Geyser.

This would more be something for the main server rather than a plugin, according to the architecture of Cuberite.
Thanks given by:
(09-20-2020, 12:19 AM)bearbin Wrote: Because of the way that Cuberite plugins work in comparison to Notchian/Bukkit Java-plugins work, it would not be possible to write a Cuberite plugin to do the same things as Geyser.

This would more be something for the main server rather than a plugin, according to the architecture of Cuberite.

While it would be better as part of cuberite, its definitely possible to do with a plugin. You can do this by creating and manging connections via cNetwork:Listen() and cNetwork:Connect(). Its how i'm doing my viaversion port.
Thanks given by:
Actually you're right, I had forgotten about cNetwork; it's merely completely impractical rather than actually impossible.
Thanks given by:
(09-20-2020, 12:25 AM)bearbin Wrote: Actually you're right, I had forgotten about cNetwork; it's merely completely impractical rather than actually impossible.

Exactly, my favourite kind of project. Although it might be a good use-case for luajit.
Thanks given by: