r305 - stop - Crash
I just issued a 'stop' on the r305 (Linux) and got the following (all output is written immediately):

[22:05:55] ~cWebPlugin::cWebPlugin()
[22:05:55] Freeing MonsterConfig...
[22:05:55] Stopping WebAdmin...
[22:05:55] Unloading recipes...
[22:05:55] Forgetting groups...
[22:05:55] Unloading worlds...
[22:05:55] DESTROY WINDOW
[22:05:55] DESTROY WINDOW
[22:05:55] Deleting entity 1 at pos {432.70, 454.47} ~ [27, 28]; ptr 0xb3ef2f0
[22:05:55] Waiting for the world storage to finish saving

MCServer has crashed!

I don't know how serious this is... I've tried reproducing it but have only seen it once... There was no users connected when 'stop' was issued.
Thanks given by:
I can't really say anything about that :O
Thanks given by:
Under Linux, the only advice I can offer is to run MCServer under gdb. then if it crashes, you can locate both where and why, that is, if you built with gdb symbols (default for the GNUmakefile)

For windows, i'm working on a solution that will write dump-files upon crash and the developers can later view the dump-files for information - they have each thread's callstack and global variables. However that needs a bit more infrastructure, such as centralized nightbuilds.
Thanks given by:
Faced with this same problem ... I do not know what to do, the server simply by itself is turned off and everything (all the players leave the server because of this error
Thanks given by:
(02-23-2012, 12:59 AM)Bookkc Wrote: Faced with this same problem ... I do not know what to do, the server simply by itself is turned off and everything (all the players leave the server because of this error
I ran the command 'stop' on the server. It doesn't sound like you did that.
I think you should create a new thread with your observation while giving as much information (including screendumps, etc.) as possible.
Thanks given by: