Automated Windows builds
(02-25-2012, 12:00 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: R 326 crashes when i place redstonedust and redstone torches.

Please disable redstone by editing settings.ini
Code:
[Redstone]
SimulateRedstone=0
Thanks given by:
OOOOH THERE IS AN NEW GENERATOR (not finished i think Wink) please upload r441 Smile Smile Smile Smile
Thanks given by:
The new world generators are developed on a separate source code branch and therefore not visible in the "normal" builds. They'll stay so until I merge the branch, which won't happen until I get most of them working.

Also, there's really nothing to see yet - only the most basic generator parts have been written, mostly to test the whole structure underneath:
- Constant and Checkerboard biomes
- Flat terrain height
- DebugBiomes terrain composition (makes all the terrain blocks in one biome the same block, essentially "displaying" the biome live in the client.
Thanks given by:
(03-29-2012, 05:38 AM)xoft Wrote: The new world generators are developed on a separate source code branch and therefore not visible in the "normal" builds. They'll stay so until I merge the branch, which won't happen until I get most of them working.

Also, there's really nothing to see yet - only the most basic generator parts have been written, mostly to test the whole structure underneath:
- Constant and Checkerboard biomes
- Flat terrain height
- DebugBiomes terrain composition (makes all the terrain blocks in one biome the same block, essentially "displaying" the biome live in the client.

so in that release are there no biomes?? Sad
Thanks given by:
Technically they're there, just not what a "normal" person would expect from biomes Wink And the terrain generation is "messed up" - only flat terrain for now.
Thanks given by:
i don't know if this is the right thread but can you upload the r472?Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I can do even better - I give you... the Rev 473 Smile))
Thanks given by:
:D but what is the good world.ini? becouse it doesn't generate caves Sad
Thanks given by:
Add MarbleCaves to [Generator].Structures

This is my current [Generator] section:

Code:
[Generator]
BiomeGen=Checkerboard
CheckerboardBiomeSize=40
HeightGen=Classic
CompositionGen=Classic
Structures=Trees,MarbleCaves