Added new world generator: Flat
I've just added a new world generator to MC-Server. It's called Flat, and as the name suggests, it generates a plain flat terrain.

However, it's a bit "better" than the "superflat" in vanilla MineCraft. You can actually configure the height, and it will generate terrain in the specified height. It will always put bedrock on the bottom layer. Then, if it fits, the top layer will be grass. Under grass, two layers of dirt. And finally, if the height configured allows, the rest will be filled with stone.

So, with height set to 1 (the minimum), you get bedrock and air. With height set to 3, you get grass, dirt and bedrock. With height set to 6, you get grass, 2x dirt, 2x stone, bedrock.

Enable the generator in your World.ini:
Code:
[Generator]
GeneratorName=Flat

Configure the height in your World.ini:
Code:
[Flat]
Height=7
Thanks given by:
AwsomeBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Exactly what the daughter orderer! Smile
Thanks given by:
I can't get this to work. I've edited the world.ini file as stated, however the world gen looks like normal world gen. I've even deleted everything in the world folder except for world.ini then restarted Cuberite so it generates new seed and etc but never see a flat world. How can I get this working as posted? I've toggled the Height from 1 to 7 but always get steep mountain-like terrain. 
Thanks given by:
This post is outdated. Look at the last question in the faq: https://forum.cuberite.org/thread-1596-p...l#pid16063
Thanks given by: