New minecraft version. (1.15)
It's not yet documented in the vg wiki Sad
Thanks given by:
Well, it is kinda documented in the page history, here: http://wiki.vg/wiki/index.php?title=Pre-...oldid=3371
So they removed a packet and changed two packets. Shouldn't be too difficult to implement.
However, I'm in the middle of rewriting the TakeDamage API, so I don't wanna do that just yet. Anyone else up for this?
Thanks given by:
I'll try doing this.
Thanks given by:
i seem to have the protocol working, only pickups are giving a bit of trouble, they don't have their initial uncollectability when they are created using the Q key.
And i dont have svn access now, maybe tomorrow.
Thanks given by:
Added as rev 1099, hello from Auckland airport Smile
Thanks given by:
yay now i can update my server Smile thanks
Thanks given by:
Pardon my N008ness, but I'm having a devil of a time figuring out how to (a ) locate the new build source for 1.4.6 MC-Server on Android, and then (b ) compiling it. I've never compiled a program from source before, and I've got a Win7PC available as well as an Android-on-a-Stick UG007, but I can't figure out where to *browse* and what to *make.*

Waiting for a new APK binary to be featured on http://code.google.com/p/mc-server/downloads/list seems like it might take a few ... quarters.
Thanks given by:
as far as i know FakeTruth is the only one who knows how to compile MCServer on android.
Thanks given by:
So then, we are waiting and hoping that FakeTruth finds the time and energy to crank out a whole set of new binaries for the various platforms? The sick irony being that this exercise is exactly what MoJang avoided by writing it on Java, which is so resource-demanding it'd never run on my destination device ... looks like I get to learn patience. Anyone know what snack foods can be shipped to FakeTruth as bribery?
Thanks given by:
You can always try it yourself. You can get the source at the source site (there's a link at the topmost screen of the forums); you'll need the android platform sdk from google, and that should be it. Then you need to work out how the sdk works, and finally, yay, compile MCServer.
Thanks given by: