Random Chitchat 2012-2016
My mobs still don't work properly, they just play the moving animation, but stay at one place.
Thanks given by:
For me mobs work right. Now I stay at home during night
Thanks given by:
What are your coords, are you anywhere near the spawn? The mobs glitch for me when they're far away from spawn, say, 300 blocks away.
Anyway, this is good, at least I can fix it; it would've been worse if it were the other way around Smile
Thanks given by:
(06-26-2013, 07:26 PM)xoft Wrote: What are your coords, are you anywhere near the spawn? The mobs glitch for me when they're far away from spawn, say, 300 blocks away.
Anyway, this is good, at least I can fix it; it would've been worse if it were the other way around Smile
Im maybe 100 blocks away spawn
Thanks given by:
That's still within load-range of the spawn. I believe if you move further away from the spawn, mobs will stop working for you, too.

It's possible that it needs to be a specific direction - some past errors were due to negative coords being handled wrong; I'm not sure now what my coords are, and can't find out.
Thanks given by:
I'm trying to add different gamemode for each world in core. I added this in gotoworld.lua
Code:
if( Player:MoveToWorld(Split[2]) == creative ) then
        Player:SetGamemode(1)
        return true
    end

if( Player:MoveToWorld(Split[2]) == world ) then
        Player:SetGamemode(0)
        return true
    end
what's wrong with this code? Nothing happens. Gamemode doesn't change. I try with /gotoworld creative and /gotoworld world but it doesn't work
Thanks given by:
The MoveToWorld function returns true if the player is moved to a different world and false if an error occurred(like the world doesn't exist). Also i think creative and world on the first and sixth line are nothing. Maybe show us the complete code?
Thanks given by:
Here's the code now I have.
function HandleGotoWorldCommand( Split, Player )
	if( #Split ~= 2 ) then
		Player:SendMessage( cChatColor.Green .. "Usage: /gotoworld [WorldName]" )
		return true	
	end

if( Player:MoveToWorld(Split[2]) == false ) then
		Player:SendMessage( cChatColor.Green .. "Could not move to world \'" .. Split[2] .. "\'!" )
		return true
	end

if  ( Split[2] == creative ) then
		Player:SetGamemode(1)
		return true
	end

if ( Split[2] == world ) then
		Player:SetGamemode(0)
		return true
	end

Player:SendMessage( cChatColor.Green .. "Moved successfully to \'" .. Split[2] .. "\'! " )
	return true
end

I have a world named world (I want it to be a survival world) and a world named creative (a creative world)
Thanks given by:
uhm lets say I use the command "/gotoworld NewWorld"
then at line 12 it is if "NewWorld" equals nil (since creative isn't anything) then set the gamemode to 1.
what you could try is use "/gotoworld NewWorld creative"
then change the Split[2] at line 12 and 17 to Split[3] and the creative/world to "creative"/"world" also at line 2 the 2 should then be replaced by a 3 or change it to if( #Split ~= 2 or #Split ~= 3 ) then
Thanks given by:
(06-27-2013, 04:25 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: uhm lets say I use the command "/gotoworld NewWorld"
then at line 12 it is if "NewWorld" equals nil (since creative isn't anything) then set the gamemode to 1.
what you could try is use "/gotoworld NewWorld creative"
then change the Split[2] at line 12 and 17 to Split[3] and the creative/world to "creative"/"world" also at line 2 the 2 should then be replaced by a 3 or change it to if( #Split ~= 2 or #Split ~= 3 ) then
Ok, but I don't want this. I want that if a player types /gotoworld creative
it's teleported to a world named creative and his gamemode change to 1.
And the same with /gotoworld world (goto the world world and set gamemode to 0.
Thanks given by: