Random Chitchat 2012-2016
I think Aqua Affinity. You put it on a helmet. It is just like efficiency, but this one makes you dig/mine faster under water.
Thanks given by:
Using the APIDump plugin I updated the cWorld on the wiki. It doesn't look realy good but at least it has all the functions.
Thanks given by:
I'm hoping one day we could remove the reference part of the wiki and instead point it to the APIDump-generated reference. But there are still features missing from APIDump that make the new format cumbersome.
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2013, 06:14 AM)xoft Wrote: I'm hoping one day we could remove the reference part of the wiki and instead point it to the APIDump-generated reference. But there are still features missing from APIDump that make the new format cumbersome.

That is the point of APIDump, and as the wiki is fairly old, I don't see an issue with migrating, even if we did it now. What missing features would you be thinking of?
Thanks given by:
The wiki has additional information on several subjects that has not been migrated yet. Primarily, the hooks have a specific documentation there; APIDump has none; also the wiki has the various constants grouped into logical groups. Member variables, and altogether extra pages will need to be supported by APIDump, too. I've created issues on GitHub for these.
Thanks given by:
I've finaly found a bug in the new webserver. I'ts a litle hard to explain but simple to reproduce. Go to the "Server Settings" tab in the webadmin. Go to the tab Worlds and add a world. You will see that you get directed back to the main page of the Core's Server settings tab without a new world being added.
Thanks given by:
It's probably just a bug with core that existed before. Have you tested with the old webserver?
Thanks given by:
It's not because of the core. I stumbled upon it while I was working on my Login plugin. And it did work with the old webserver.
Thanks given by:
I'l make an repost on the github issues page.
Thanks given by:
How would I be able to create a new global function that plugins can use? Is it an easy process or hard and some instructions would be helpful also Smile
Thanks given by: