Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Aaargh, I'm losing it. I've spent half a day hunting a bug, even filed a report, dug my way through the Lua engine back and forth (man, that's some dense code) only to find out that I had a typo in my Lua code (which it was telling me the entire time).

AAARGH!

STR, I request a new picture. Xoft dissecting a Lua engine while a huge typo is laughing at him behind his back.
Thanks given by:
Well, I think you already gave me the login sequence, I suppose what I needs is what happens afterwards. So if that is the same for every client, then I should be good.
Thanks given by:
Hurray. Now Github also says we have 4000 commits:
[Image: 6EVqA.png]
Thanks given by:
That's up from 3000 in a very short time!
Thanks given by:
Why are you giving to many thanks Antonio?Tongue
Thanks given by:
Because I thank youBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Yes, we're finally getting into the habit of doing each small change in a separate commit, so that any such change is is described separately and is easily revertible, if needed.
Thanks given by:
I think everyone secretly loves my [SEE DESC] commitsBig Grin
Thanks given by:
And I think that everyone secretly loves them more if you split them Wink Maybe you could even split the places where you work on the code. When I was working on something for example mobs, and then I want to work on something else I create a new folder, clone the source to there and start working on that: http://puu.sh/6Fm2n.png
Thanks given by:
Either that, or you can simply use different git branches and just check out the branch you want to work on.
Thanks given by: