Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Turned out that pthreads was being requested by OSSupport.
@xsoft. That was the first thing I did. Doesn't help that MCServers link command line now clocks in at 4.7 thousand characters.
Thanks given by:
It seems like Base64Decode and Base64Encode are exported to the Lua API. Is this deliberate?
Thanks given by:
I think so, it was done recently.
Thanks given by:
Looks like it was deliberate. xoft exported it on tuesday in bcf5021feb3bbb8069b80e3b892f0c80db35a4c6.
Thanks given by:
I'm really obsessed with this anime called "Fairy Tail", so I created an plugin wich allows people to use "magic" but more importantly create it. https://github.com/STRWarrior/Magic

Each magic has it's own file. That file returns a handler when loaded. In that handler you can add hooks like OnPlayerRightClick, OnChat, OnHitEntity and many more simply by creating a function with the same name as the hook in the handler.
Thanks given by:
STR, yes, the Base64 decoding and encoding was exported so that plugins may use it, and already the GalExport plugin uses it to store the sponge block areas into the DB (I wasn't sure enough whether the DB would accept binary blobs that easily, so I store them Base64-ed).
Thanks given by:
"-- fire or explosions are nothing if you can eat them"
Won't they explode inside you?

"GetFireDragonsRoarCallbacks"

Sounds like an awesome animated series!
Thanks given by:
We've just finished a party at our home. Invited a few friends over for what has become a tradition during my university years - a "crepe party" - I make crepes and everyone brings something to put on them, and a board game to play. Since most of my friends are musicians, too, the party is also filled with playing music and singing. Quite a good time. Just the preparation is taking ages - been standing at the frying pans for 2 hoursTongue But It Was Totally Worth It! My friends are awesome!
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2014, 06:52 AM)tigerw Wrote: Sounds like an awesome animated series!

Absolutely [Image: 7ZsFK.gif]
Thanks given by:
The forum is lively lately :O
Thanks given by: