Random Chitchat 2012-2016
No, there isn't and it doesn't really make sense to have one. When that function returns, its value is meaningless because another thread may have just loaded or unloaded the chunk.
Thanks given by:
Well It's pretty usefull for me, because I don't want an tornado to go into an unloaded chunk. (I'm working on an tornado plugin btw Smile)
Thanks given by:
As I said, there's no way for the function to return data that's valid at the time you consume it. So there will never be such a function.

As for your plugin, you should use a ChunkStay to make sure the chunks are loaded, and perhaps limit the tornadoes to a fixed distance from a player.
Thanks given by:
Ok ;(

Now then. The first pictureBig Grin
[Image: 718b6222de.png]
Sadly it's eating 25% of my CPU Sad
Thanks given by:
It looks coolBig Grin
Thanks given by:
@STR_Warrior What's the source code like? I'm wondering whether it would be a good idea to expose the GPU interface to plugins. Its runtime compiled so wouldn't be a problem but would only be supported on some builds. Then again, plugins aren't supposed to be the sort of code GPUs like so it shouldn't be useful Wink.
Thanks given by:
Here it is:
.zip   Tornado.zip (Size: 2.83 KB / Downloads: 194)
EDIT:
I made it so that it automaticly creates a tornado in the world "world" at 0, 0
Thanks given by:
RipGround Might benefit but I don't think its doing enough work. The main thing I think is that is is prime example of why we need a second plugin language for compute heavy plugins.
Thanks given by:
@FakeTruth Why does the forum not allow people to upload header files?
Thanks given by:
It should allow .h files.
I dunno why, it just only allows files with certain extensions...
Thanks given by: