Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Even if we'd move to that wouldn't it be wise to have xoft host it? Since he does already host cuberite.org (I question the same about the plugin repo). And I don't like the theme of it. Isn't there a theme that looks more like the traditional forums?
  • Cuberite
    • Announcements
    • Cuberite Discussion
    Development:
    • Cuberite Development

instead of those tiles? I find it to look really unorganized.
Thanks given by:
Okay I try to find a more common theme for that
Thanks given by:
Okay, it looks better already, but I still miss the categories.
Thanks given by:
ATM there is no better way to display categories in NodeBB. The idea behind it is to have a huge bunch of information stored at the front page. This is something I don't like right now but I think this is about habits
Thanks given by:
Even if I worked with if for a few months it's still unorganized.
Thanks given by:
The importer plugin has a mybb option. I could try to import the data if you'd gave me the credentials
Thanks given by:
I'm afraid I don't know those. I can make a backup of the database, but I'm too fond with putting it out here, since it would contain passwords(most likely encrypted of course) and emails for 2750 people. Also, I believe you are currently the only one who wants NodeBB, so perhaps we should wait for other people. (DEMOCRACY! Smile)

Also, is there a Goodbye spammer plugin for NodeBB? It would suck if NodeBB doesn't have something similar.
Thanks given by:
A stop spam plugin exists

Okay... f**k this! The software crashed the tenth time by now. If this isn't stable enough, we don't need it.
Thanks given by:
I noticed that it crashed every time I tried to register.
Thanks given by:
Yeah. Okay next oneBig Grin what about phpbb?
Thanks given by: