Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Maybe. It was more of a joke though.
Thanks given by:
♪ Merry Christmas to you (pl.)!
Merry Christmas to you (pl.)!
Merry Christmas to you (pl.) guys,
and a Happy New Year! ♪

Am I thinking of the wrong song?

(12-13-2015, 04:28 PM)Safwat Wrote: How many rebases does it take to change a light bulb?Tongue

1: Changed bulb
1: oops, wrong socket fixup
2: oops, too dim fixup
3: oops, too bright fixup
4: oops, xoft wants LED lights fixup
5: oops, bad comment fixup
6: oops, tycho complained about something to do with electrical standards fixup
7: oops, tripped the circuit breaker fixup
8: oops, dropped and smashed fixup
9: Merged master into tigerw/lightbulb-change fixup

Looks like one to me.
Thanks given by:
@tigerw never ceases to amaze and amuse me Smile Thank You, sir, for making my day Smile
Thanks given by:
@tigerw: Lol! Brilliant post.
Thanks given by:
Anyone else having trouble reaching Mojang's auth servers? It seems that some small hacker group screwed with Valve and Mojang and brought down Steam and Minecraft login servers. :/
Thanks given by:
(12-26-2015, 03:57 PM)DiamondToaster Wrote: Anyone else having trouble reaching Mojang's auth servers? It seems that some small hacker group screwed with Valve and Mojang and brought down Steam and Minecraft login servers. :/

Do you run the latest version of cuberite? Mojang had changed the root certificate. The certificate in cuberite had to be updated to work again.
Thanks given by:
(12-26-2015, 03:57 PM)DiamondToaster Wrote: Anyone else having trouble reaching Mojang's auth servers? It seems that some small hacker group screwed with Valve and Mojang and brought down Steam and Minecraft login servers. :/

I wonder if that explains #2818
Thanks given by:
This one's sooo accurate:
http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2015/12/24/0...languages/
[Image: 2015-12-24-0747-melodys-guide-to-program...guages.png]
Thanks given by:
Ah makes sense. Will be updating the servers.
Thanks given by:
Yay, I got the christmas card. Thanks, @bearbin. (although it does look more like "beerbin" Smile

I feel ashamed now, I didn't send any card this christmas, totally forgot about it Sad
Thanks given by: