Random Chitchat 2012-2016
It looks pretty cool (though I dislike the really bright colors like pink and light green). Smile
Thanks given by:
The colors are only an example for what the logo could look like. I didn't decide which color to use yet
Thanks given by:
In that case I'm a big fan of either dark blue or dark redTongue
Thanks given by:
I quite like the current logo, I don't think it's time for a change already again. The current one is simple yet stylish, it is crisp clear even in a 16x16 variant.
Thanks given by:
I have to agree with @xoft. While your logo does look pretty cool the current logo doesn't need a replacement already.
Thanks given by:
The current logo has the problem that if you don't know what it shows, you don't know what the point is. I did a survey with all the people from my company and a few designers they all agreed
Thanks given by:
How hard would it be to update ProtoProxy to 1.9.X?
Thanks given by:
Shouldn't be too difficult, it already has the protocol encryption, which is probably the most difficult part; now it's just about rewriting each packet handler to parse the correct data - all the packets have been renumbered in newer versions.
Thanks given by:
In the webadmin, when I make a post call in the webadmin for some reason I don't get any GET values.
print(a_Request.Params[\'page\'], a_Request.URL)
local page = a_Request.Params["page"] or "default"

local handler = g_Pages[page] or g_Pages.default
return handler(a_Request)
prints
Code:
nil     /webadmin/Secret/Secret%20Project?page=dosomething
I'm not crazy right? The GET variable is right there in the URL.
In fact, I'm not getting any data when using a POST.

EDIT:
Also, is it possible to get raw JSON from a request?
Thanks given by:
@NiLSPACE that is really suspicious, it seems to work for me - the GalExport plugin makes extended use of this and it seems to work alright.
Thanks given by: