Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Added as rev 1091. You might want to check your editor's settings, use tabs for indentation (start of line) and spaces for vertical alignment (middle of line), so that I don't have to sanitize everythingTongue

Even more refactoring! Smile
I quite didn't like the eEntityType_XXX enum values and how they were being neglected, so I rewrote that piece of code, it's now "etPickup" instead of "eEntityType_Pickup" etc.; all entities must present their type at creation (as a constructor param) and we have utility functions in cEntity: IsPlayer(), IsPickup(), IsMob().

Alright, enough damage for one day, now I'm gonna enjoy the rest of the evening that shouldn't have been (if the mayan-calendar-freaks were right about the end of the world today - in what timezone?). Goodnight everyone.
Thanks given by:
do you have another idea for configurating in the webadmin? maybe i can create that Smile
Thanks given by:
Came back from north korea alive Wink

And put MCServer on a slimming diet. Reduced most mobs' constructors into oneliners, in several cases removing the need for a separate cpp file at all.

I guess you can see how much I hate the mobs' code by how much I rewrite it.
Thanks given by:
got a new recipe Smile its for the nether brick slab.
.txt   crafting.txt (Size: 14.71 KB / Downloads: 193)
.txt   items.ini.txt (Size: 7.96 KB / Downloads: 192)
EDIT:
MCS crashes when i hit a mob. i have a crashdump with the PDB's
http://www.mediafire.com/?9v0q7t0awgq8x5m
Thanks given by: xoft
Added as rev 1098.

You forgot the exe file, cannot debug without it. And please zip it up, too, the internet here is quite slow. And I wonder how tomorrow will be, I guess there won't be any internet in ChinaTongue
Thanks given by:
here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?hdpuhhjo7h87ujk Smile instead of 2.339 kb its 927 kb
Thanks given by:
Hi, I've found a function cChunk::GetBlockEntity(...) but could you explain it to me, why is it private? I want to access it from cRedstoneSimulator (I need it for dispensers.) I've got the coords and world for given block, how can I get the dispenser's entity?

Thanks
Thanks given by:
You can't. Because of multithreading, cChunk is not allowed to export cEntity pointers to the outside.
You need to write a function cWorld::DoWithDispenserAt(), with its internals similar to cWorld::DoWithChestAt().

Yes, I know it's too much of a hassle, but it's the only way we can keep the code thread-safe.
Thanks given by:
updated all the items (exept the few million combinations for the firework rocket and the firework star) for 1.4.6.

Attached Files
.txt   1.4.6 items.patch.txt (Size: 1.35 KB / Downloads: 201)
Thanks given by: Taugeshtu
does anybody else has the problem that the forum buttons to add videos into a post or any other button don't work?
Thanks given by: