unknown packet type 0xfa
i just installed some mods but when i now try to login i get the error [C->S] Unknown PacketID: 0xfa
mods that i have installed: modloader, Not enough items,Macro's keybinding,Chickenbonecore(needed for not enough items.
i think not enough items is the mod that does something.
Thanks given by:
0xfa is a packet that mods use to communicate mod data between a client and a server. Since MCServer doesn't support any kind of mods yet, there's no point in supporting that packet. We just don't support modded clients.
Thanks given by:
is there a way to let the server ignore it? Smile
Thanks given by:
It could be implemented, but then, what is the point of having a client modded to talk to the server, if the server doesn't understand anyway?
Thanks given by:
not enough items is almost the same as toomanyitems but not enough items is a bit more advanced so not enough items just uses the commands just like toomanyitem.
Thanks given by:
I don't want to make a dummy implementation. The best course of action is to let MCS plugins handle such messages and potentially communicate with the client's mods. But for that a Lua hook needs to be made, and I don't know how to make those. It's in the hands of FakeTruth. Bug him long enough and he'll do it, he's probably bored out of his mind doing school stuff anyway Smile
Thanks given by: